As part of our Sales & Government group, the Bid Centre Manager will be accountable for the establishment and maintenance of the bid resources (including processes, tools, guides, templates and exemplar deliverables) that can be readily and efficiently used by the business to generate winning tenders.
Further, the successful candidate will:
- Provide guided winning subject matter expertise when requested to support a review
- Deliver on a “Position to Win” and “Win the Position” phases of business winning
- Set up and drive business winning continuous improvement activities across all domains seeking both to increase our wins and to optimise the cost of bidding
- Conduct strategic marketing research and analysis, and present insights and recommendations to the business
- Manage high level customer and competitor business intelligence activities to support campaigns
- Coordinate the business winning community of practise with regular engagements and sharing of best practise
- Manage the Bid Centre budget
Flexible work arrangements such as hybrid work from home / office will be considered for this role.
Your skills and experience will include:
- Demonstrated experience in a Bid/Capture/Business Development capacity
- Experience in engaging and building effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders and partners
- Experience in working in a functional cross domain role with an understanding of business complexity and tailoring support services
- Strong acumen with MS applications and SharePoint
- Experience in the development and delivery of bids in a relevant domain
- Demonstrated personal communications (written and verbal) capability
- Degree qualified in project management or business (desirable)
A Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain an NV1 clearance.
Saab Australia is a defence, security and cyber solutions provider, specialising in the development and integration of major defence and security systems. For over 30 years in Australia, we have built a reputation for delivering complex systems integration projects that provide proven and advanced capabilities to keep us ahead of today’s challenges.
From combat, communications, security and underwater systems, to mixed reality, cyber security and deployable health solutions, our extensive portfolio of products and services provide high-technology solutions for defence forces and civil industries across the globe.
Apply today to join our crew and deliver solutions with purpose.
Culture and benefits
We employ over 900 Australians and are committed to fostering a culture of excellence and enriching the employee experience.
By joining Saab, you’ll be a part of a collaborative and supportive organisation, where your professional growth and work-life balance are emphasised. You’ll work within an innovative and vibrant workplace, while having the opportunity to develop a long-term, fulfilling career.
For further information about at career at Saab, visit the page adjacent: https://www.saab.com/markets/australia/careers/saab-life
Click ‘Apply’ to submit your CV and cover letter in support of your application. You may contact our careers team at email@example.com for a copy of the full position description. Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and in exceptional circumstances, the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement. We encourage applications as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
Saab Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply. We also welcome applications from individuals with culturally diverse backgrounds.
Saab Australia is a proud supporter of the Veterans’ Employment Program and welcomes the interest of ex-service members, veterans and their families.