Saab is a fantastic company to grow and develop in!
We are now strengthening the finance team and are looking for a project controller who wants to work in a team where we focus on optimal
results, profitable projects, business acumen and development of the organization.
As project controller, you are responsible for supporting our projects, from tender reviews to delivery and calculations, financial planning and reporting. Besides being a natural part of the finance team, you will spend a great deal in projects and management teams where project management, planning and
purchasing are important contact areas. Reporting within projects, steering groups and management
teams are ongoing tasks. Improvement work will be a part of your everyday life within the project as well as within the controller function of the company. This means a role with challenging and interesting tasks and an opportunity to independently carry out your work.
- Planning and reporting
- Supporting and controlling the interface between project planning, our management teams and Finance
- Responsible for budget, forecasts, financial statements and financial reports
- Participate in calculations as well as presentations in steering groups and management groups
- When needed, participate in follow-up meetings with the customer
To be successful and thrive in your role you need to have a proactive and commercial approach as well as a structured and analytical mind. We are looking for you who can challenge the organization in a
supportive way in order for us to deliver excellent results. High integrity and understanding of what drives profitability is a prerequisite for the role. You have many contact areas, so it is important that you enjoy
social contacts and quickly create trust among the people around you.
- Academic degree in economics
- Experience in negotiations and contractual arrangements as well as experience as a controller with focus on projects and planning.
- Good knowledge in Office with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English
In addition to all your amazing skills, we are also hoping for you to be a lovely colleague and team player!
This position requires that you pass a security vetting based on the current regulations around/of security protection. For positions requiring security clearance additional obligations on citizenship may apply.
What you will be part of
You are part of a team of 13 people reporting to Saab Kockum’s financial manager and deputy CFO,
Maria Castensson, recruiting manager +46 734 34 18 10
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.