At Saab group IT we are now seeking for new colleagues. We are looking for a candidate with experience and knowledge in IT finance and especially knowledge in IT service controlling.
To proactive act as controller to the department manager for all financial matters within the IT organization. And to continuously drive the understanding and acceptance of the financial control, financial processes and the purpose of these.
The role also incudes to be active in the department management team and be business and operational focused and contribute to development and decisions.
The controller role is mainly focused on the reporting, forecasting and analyzing the IT operations for the IT solution areas.
The main tasks are:
- Accurate reporting and analyzing
- Closing and forecasting
- Review decision material and understand the financial impact for the department of decisions
- Responsible for preparing and reviewing driving an efficient business planning process including forecasting and support the division manager setting targets
- Responsible to ensure that the financial result is well communicated within the organization
- Supporting manager with internal control
The profile we are looking for is an experienced finance person with aim to work as controller. To succeed in this job position you need to be agile, proactive and service minded with analytical focus.
- Bachelor degree in finance/accounting and business administration
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Experience from IT service finance
- Experience from working with TBM taxonomy
- Experience from Agresso, service now and BI tools
Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and that the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement. Last application: 30th of September. Observe that you can send us your application in either Swedish or English.
Location: Linköping, Stockholm or Gothenburg
This position requires that you pass a security vetting based on the current regulations around/of security protection. For positions requiring security clearance additional obligations on citizenship may apply.
What you will be a part of
You will belong to Corporate Cost Controlling but with clear mission work towards Group IT. The Group IT the part of the Saab Group that is responsible for the operation, installation, maintenance and administration of the company's development and production environments as well as its constituent components such as servers, storage, networks, databases and clients etc. The business is characterized by systematic operation and management work as well as technology monitoring in adjacent business areas.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a learning culture, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to keep people and society safe.