As part of our Civil Solutions group, the Facilities Manager will be responsible for the overall operational stability of the facilities security system. Primary functional areas include the management of site security infrastructure, electronic security services, security maintenance, security minor works and modifications. Additionally, the Facilities Manager is to ensure effective implementation of Saab’s policies and procedures.
Further, the successful candidate will:
- Delivery of the planned and reactive maintenance services IAW the contract requirements
- Management of changes to the contract and deliverables in line with the Contract and Company processes
- Manage and monitor performance on-site to ensure the services meet or exceed the key performance indicators as outlined in the contract
- Ensure that the corrective and preventative maintenance work is planned and executed as outlined in the Strategic Asset Management Plan (SAMP)
- Develop, maintain, update, and implement all artefacts in accordance with the contract; including but not limited to the Site Maintenance Plan, Annual Works Plan, Quality Assurance Plan, Asset Management Plan, Business Continuity Plan, and the Strategic Asset Management Plan (SAMP)
- Manage all aspects of customer Minor Works and Modification requests
Your skills and experience will include:
- At least 2 years Facility Management experience
- At least 5 years of experience in the Electronic Security domain or similar
- Experience with the management of system integration and installation projects
- Good comprehension of commercial issues and contract execution requirements
- Experience working with and management of sub-contractors and suppliers
- Competent project management and management/team leadership experience or qualifications
Saab Australia is a defence, security and cyber solutions provider, specialising in the development and integration of major defence and security systems. For over 30 years in Australia, we have built a reputation for delivering complex systems integration projects that provide proven and advanced capabilities to keep us ahead of today’s challenges.
From combat, communications, security and underwater systems, to mixed reality, cyber security and deployable health solutions, our extensive portfolio of products and services provide high-technology solutions for defence forces and civil industries across the globe.
Apply today to join our crew and deliver solutions with purpose.
Culture and benefits
We employ over 900 Australians and are committed to fostering a culture of excellence and enriching the employee experience.
By joining Saab, you’ll be a part of a collaborative and supportive organisation, where your professional growth and work-life balance are emphasised. You’ll work within an innovative and vibrant workplace, while having the opportunity to develop a long-term, fulfilling career.
As a valued team member of Saab Australia, you’ll access a variety of perks and benefits to support you and your family including:
- 6 weeks paid leave each year
- 13% Superannuation
- Free Income Protection Insurance
- Flexible working options
- Access to the Saab shares matching scheme
- Access to MySaab; our online store offering everything from cash back at hundreds of stores to discounts from exclusive partners
For further information about a career at Saab, visit the page adjacent: https://www.saab.com/markets/australia/careers/saab-life
Click ‘Apply’ to submit your CV and cover letter in support of your application. You may contact our careers team at firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of the full position description. Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and in exceptional circumstances, the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement. We encourage applications as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
By submitting an application to Saab, you consent to undertaking workforce screening activities including, but not limited to: reference checks, Australian Federal Police check, verification of working rights and qualifications, sanctions screening and a pre-employment medical declaration.
Saab Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply. We also welcome applications from individuals with culturally diverse backgrounds.
Saab Australia is a proud supporter of the Veterans’ Employment Program and welcomes the interest of ex-service members, veterans and their families.