You will be an integrated part of a professional and ambitious team that works with providing, commissioning, and supporting integrated communication solutions for quality-focused customers worldwide. Your primary tasks will be to solve the technical tasks within delivering the project and commissioning the systems in cooperation with other technicians and system engineers. You will also be involved in coordinating different support tasks from customers, building-up, configuration and testing of project deliveries.
The job will include some travelling related to installations at customer’s site around the world.
- Establishing networks according to the applicable security level
- Security hardening of the IT platform
- Commissioning of systems for customers around the world
- Troubleshooting and software updates for project deliveries and on customer systems
- Building and testing of project deliveries
- Documentation of project configurations
This opportunity requires a person who likes to learn and work with many stakeholders. The candidates we are looking for are team players and people that are serious about their contributions in the team.
We expect you to hold a degree within engineering, computer science or a technical education with equivalent experience. We could potentially also see an opportunity for a recent graduated candidate with the right motivation.
We are in a global environment and therefore look for candidates with various backgrounds and experiences. We interact with each other and therefore need good communicators, who like to interact with stakeholders and who speak/write English.