Lead Cyber Security Consultant
Lead Cyber Security Consultant
Saab Australia is a defence, security and cyber solutions provider, specialising in the development and integration of major defence and security systems. For over 30 years in Australia, we have built a reputation for delivering complex systems integration projects that provide proven and advanced capabilities to keep us ahead of today’s challenges.
From combat, communications, security and underwater systems, to mixed reality, cyber security and deployable health solutions, our extensive portfolio of products and services provide high-technology solutions for defence forces and civil industries across the globe.
Apply today to join our crew and deliver solutions with purpose.
As part of our Corporate group, the Lead Cyber Security Consultant will see you utilise your knowledge, experience and leadership skills to manage the delivery of Cyber Security and Risk Professional Services’ for a range of projects and tasks.
Furthermore, this role will entail:
- Providing expert information security advice and services to support and develop the Professional Services Team as well as Saab’s Cyber Security and Risk consulting line of business
- Taking a lead role as a trusted advisor in engagements with Saab Australia’s existing and future clients
- Identifying, developing and maintaining cooperative and collaborative working relationships with key stakeholders
- Providing specialist information and cyber security advice to Saab’s business units during tenders and projects
- Participate in Tendering work and on occasion take on the role of Tender Manager to help secure services contracts
- Performing security risk management processes, maturity assessments, and gap analyses to establish Information Security Management Systems (ISMS)
- Assist in the mentoring and development of other members of the team, Saab staff and clients
Flexible work arrangements such as hybrid work from home/office and 9 day fortnights will be considered for this role.
Your skills and experience will include:
- Experience in developing, implementing, operating and integrating Information Security Management Systems
- Thorough knowledge and well developed understanding of all security policy documents
- experience in the end-to-end security project life cycle – defining security requirements, high level architecture, detailed design & implementation
- A proven record of implementing risk management practices, processes and methods
- Understanding of certification and accreditation processes, and independent security audit, assessment and assurance activities
- Ability to articulate security advice directly to key stakeholders, including up to C-Suite levels
- Experience working in and/or with classified defence industry environment
A Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain an NV1 clearance.
Culture and benefits
We employ over 650 Australians and are committed to fostering a culture of excellence and enriching the employee experience.
By joining Saab, you’ll be a part of a collaborative and supportive organisation, where your professional growth and work-life balance are emphasised. You’ll work within an innovative and vibrant workplace, while having the opportunity to develop a long-term, fulfilling career.
For further information about at career at Saab, visit the page adjacent: https://www.saab.com/markets/australia/careers/saab-life
Click ‘Apply’ to submit your CV and cover letter in support of your application. You may contact our careers team at firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of the full position description.
Saab Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply. We also welcome applications from individuals with culturally diverse backgrounds.
Saab Australia is a proud supporter of the Veterans’ Employment Program and welcomes the interest of ex-service members, veterans and their families.