Learning & Development Specialist
Do you want to make a difference and be part of our exciting transformation journey to build a new Learning Landscape for Saab?
You will be part of our team at Group Functions Learning & Development and play an important role to build our new Learning Landscape where employees will have access to engaging, user-friendly learning experiences to successfully perform and bring even more business value! You will be a key interface towards Functional, Competence owners and Business Area stakeholders.
The main tasks are:
- Advice on how business needs are translated into learning strategies and end-to-end learning solutions to fill gaps for short and long term competence development needs
- Continuously develop and strengthen learning opportunities by finding new ways to offer learning, create relevant curricula’s and learning paths in close cooperation with our content partners
- Curate content based on target group and create digital learning pathways, programs and campaigns together with Functional / competence owners
- Actively work towards building a strong continuous learning culture with focus on learning in the flow of work
- Work with Learning related data to perform analysis as a base for decisions, measuring effectiveness and usage and the impact of our initiatives
- Contribute in external industry and University collaboration projects, global projects and other initiatives within the L&D area
Do you want to get to know our business and our people a little bit better? Here you can find some stories told by our employees.
You will play an important role in our Learning Transformation and you are driven by a passion to develop people. You are a senior learning and development specialist and have the ability to create results in a complex environment. You will help us improve our learning organisation and our ability to create business value short and long term. You are a source of inspiration and likes to coach others.
- Academic degree
- Extensive and relevant experience within the Learning & Development area
- Excellent communication skills in English, verbal and written
- Strong collaboration and networking skills
- Experience from Learning transformations and change management
- Background/interest in Technology
- Project management experience with strong planning and problem-solving skills
- Experience from interaction with suppliers, Industry and University collaboration projects
This position requires that you pass a security vetting based on the current regulations around/of security protection.
What you will be a part of
We welcome you to a workplace with inspiring challenges where the meeting between competence and personality builds the foundation for our success. We believe that an open environment, where everyone's opinions and ideas are welcome, is a prerequisite for our future development. At Saab, you get the opportunity to influence your career development based on your areas of interest.
Learning and Development is responsible for Saab common guidelines, processes and solutions within the areas learning and development, workforce planning and job architecture.
L&D act as a key interface towards competence owners to identify Saab strategies, learning offering and learning journeys to fill gaps for common short and long-term competence development needs.
Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and that the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement.
Helena Sollenberg, Manager
Last day to apply:
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.