- Act as office manager for Saab’s Hull office, managing suppliers and services to the office
- Welcoming and directing visitors/clients and supporting customer events
- Supporting the PSS team with general administration tasks
- Tracking project and service costs using excel or similar tools
- Collating input from project and service teams to generate regular reports for customers and other stakeholders.
- Co-ordinating project and related meetings, travel and events
- Experience as office manager, executive assistant or similar role
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of financial management/book-keeping procedures
- Experience working for Technology, Software Development or similar business
- Familiarity with business processes of international or similar enterprises
- Developed skills in financial administration
- Management of small projects
This role will suit an experienced all-rounder with a background in administration, office management or project administration and who enjoys a dynamic fast-paced environment. The role is full-time and will be based in the Hull office. Experience working for a large enterprise would be an advantage as there are regular communications with colleagues in Europe and globally.
Candidates will be expected to demonstrate ability with Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).