FOR DEFENCE PROJECTS
We are rapidly growing our business in the global Defence Market, so we are looking for new colleagues to join our project team.
As our projects are increasing in complexity and size, the planner role is just one of a series of initiatives to enhance the processes connected to our project deliveries. Timely delivery of e.g. System Design Documentation is essential to keep the projects on track so we need a centralized function to assign and monitor project activities to project staff, thereby maximizing output while ensuring quality and a balanced workload for the project team members.
What you will be part of
We are a project driven organization with own hardware and software development teams developing integrated communication solutions for the naval market.
You will experience an informal working atmosphere in a technology driven organization with a high degree of freedom and personal responsibility. You will work with skilled colleagues in an international environment delivering projects all over the world. You will be given rich opportunities to grow your general competence span and specialist skills.
We prioritize your well-being and will setup a mentoring program throughout the onboarding phase. Offering a fresh, vibrant place to work, Saab backs its commitment to offering a healthy work-life balance with a great working culture, flexible working hours, and a variety of social activities.
As our new Project Planner, you will be responsible for the challenging tasks related to project planning based on different customer timelines within our projects. The main tasks for this position will be:
- To plan/assign project activities to project members.
- To allocate activities and obtain activity sign off from each project staff assignee with his/her approval of the description of the activity.
- To assure resolution of conflicts during the activity sign off between Project Staff and Project Manager.
- To provide resource allocation overview by employee.
- To continuously monitor remaining estimates and communicate activities based on input from the Project Manager and project staff.
- To signal deviations to the Project Manager that could lead to additional cost, late deliveries, or lower quality.
You enjoy working with jigsaws and you are motivated by working with new challenges to find the missing pieces. You are even more motivated if someone destroys half of your jigsaw overnight. You enjoy working and cooperating with people, and are capable of balancing a holistic view of the project planning with the detailed view on the specific task.
·Great skills in Excel
·Excellent communication skills
·Upside but not a must if you have knowledge of/experience from ERP systems like IFS and an agile tool like JIRA.
As a condition of employment, candidates will be required to participate in a background investigation and/or successfully demonstrate eligibility to receive applicable Government security clearance.
About Saab Danmark A/S