Working alongside the Product Owner, Project Manager and Development Team ensure the efficient and effective delivery of solution and product by organising and facilitating the Scrum, ensuring that all Scrum activities are undertaken in a timely and effective manner and generally promoting Agile working practices.
1. Through use of Agile good practice and principles, guide and coach the Radio teams towards high self-managing performance and the efficient delivery of high quality product.
2. Facilitate scrum events including Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Retrospective, meetings etc. Develop best-practice internal processes and workflows
3. Manage, improve and develop the product backlog in co-operation with the product owner, in particular focussing on quality and prioritisation.
4. Ensure continually improving transparency of the backlog, roadmaps and performance metrics
5. Identify impediments to productivity, quality or delivery and work with Product Owner, team and other stakeholders to mitigate or resolve.
6. Advise line managers and other relevant stakeholders as to individual and team performance and impediments. Bring team disputes, compromises or issues to the attention of management.
7. Monitor agile capabilities and knowledge within the team, advising team members and line managers of training needs.
8. Act as an Agile champion, contributing towards the advancement of Agile practices across PSS implied in the objectives. Ensure personal professional development in Agile and related methodologies.
• Expert knowledge of Agile frameworks, including Scrum and Kanban.
• Knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle
• Outstanding communication, facilitation and coaching skills
• Planning and Problem Solving
• Scrum Master certification
• Degree level education in relevant discipline or equivalent combination of work experience and education
• Knowledge of traditional and Agile Project Management Methods
• Advanced Agile/Scrum Master certification
• Experience of Software Development and/or Testing