Do you want to be a part of building the Cyber product unit that develops products and services to increase the level of cyber security in Saabs portfolio? We are now looking for a CM within Secure Platform.
Within secure platform we develop cloud based platform solutions, we aim to take full advantage of the benefits of virtualization, containerization and orchestration. Our focus is to do so with cyber security in mind and deliver customized solutions to Saab products.
You will join a great organization as an important stakeholder for our product and structure. As a Configurations manager you will be responsible for managing our configuration items to maintain our products assurance and compliance with the different regulations and requirements regulating our platform.
To be able to do succeed within this role you need to be able to develop a network within SAAB with the focus to understand our customers as well as their needs.
The main tasks are:
- Managing the platform configuration process. Also aligning our configuration management with the different software’s using the platform.
- Create, implement and maintain the configuration management plan and software branching strategy.
To add value to our team you are a passionate team player who enjoy talking to technicians as well as stakeholders, cause you will be an important link between them.
Preferred knowledge and skills:
- Background as a technical project leader and/or configuration manager.
- Software Engineering knowledge and experience with software configuration management tools, such as git.
- Knowledge about different tools and ways of organizing a product in configuration items.
- Coach/help our product and development teams to keep order and keep track of the different CI´s.
- Meticulous, structured and got an eye for details.
You have a collaborative approach and a willingness to succeed and deliver at all times.
This position requires that you pass a security vetting based on the current regulations around/of security protection. For positions requiring security clearance additional obligations on citizenship may apply.
What you will be a part of
Saab is a leading defence and security company with an enduring mission, to help nations keep their people and society safe.
Empowered by its 18,000 talented people, Saab constantly pushes the boundaries of technology to create a safer, more sustainable and more equitable world.
Business area Surveillance offers world-leading sensor technology in monitoring and decision support to protect against threats. The portfolio covers airborne, ground-based and naval radar, electronic warfare, C4I solutions, aviation systems and cyber security.
Operations are conducted in Sweden, the United States, the UK, Australia, Germany, South Africa, the United Arab Emirates, Denmark and Finland.
Saab is a company with a strong people-orientation. We offer a friendly work environment where we support and help each other to be at our best. Continuous learning, career & talent development and employee well-being are examples of areas where we always put the strongest effort to offer great opportunities.