At Saab, we constantly look ahead and push boundaries for what is considered technically possible. We collaborate with colleagues around the world who all share our challenge – to make the world a safer place.
We are looking for a Systems Engineer with broad technical competence and analytical ability, good communication skills and can easily create trust within the organization.
Common tasks for this role:
- Specify, analyze and design functions and performance on our systems
- Be a technical support to strategic buyers and participate in discussions and negotiations with suppliers
- Integration of our systems in aircrafts
- Carry out system investigations
You are utilizing your full potential and knowledge regarding system development and how it can be turned into customer solutions. You are motivated by system thinking, inspired to turn your ideas into customer benefits. Constantly looking ahead, to push boundaries for what is considered technically possible in the field of Advanced Vision and Awareness Systems.
As a true team player you have a strong commitment, contribute with your expertise, utilize others expertise, develop new knowledge, and thrive in working together.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering or similar
- Good business understanding and customer focus
- The knowledge and understanding of work in an international environment
- Experience in the design of complex technical systems
- A structured approach and good analytical skills
- Ability to work independently but also be able to act as a technical leader
- Strong drive and ability to supply energy to the group
- Good ability to co-operate
- Good cultural awareness
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English, verbal and written.
- Experience from system engineering
- Experience from system safety and/or information security
- Experience from working with authorities
- Experience from technical leadership
- Aviation background
This position requires that you pass a security vetting based on the current regulations around/of security protection. For positions requiring security clearance additional obligations on citizenship may apply.
What you will be a part of
At Saab Avionics Systems you will have the opportunity to collaborate with world-class engineers and professionals in an environment that fosters career development, collaboration and support at all levels. Avionics Systems develops and manufactures qualified electronics, mechanics, software and systems for demanding applications in aircraft and helicopters. Our projects are carried out in an international environment and we supply products to some of the world’s largest aircraft manufacturers. Product Group Applications and Computer Systems invents, develops, produces, maintains, and supports the products over the complete life cycle. Read more about us here
Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and that the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement, you can send us your application in either Swedish or English.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.