As our new Technical Publications Writer you are responsible for the development of technical publications according to customer needs and best practice.
With regular progress reporting and presentation of your work to project managers, you make sure quality is on track. Your proactive and autonomous attitude complements your ability to work in a project team. We offer both Senior and Junior roles and welcome applications without prior experience in the field, if you have an affinity to working with technical documents and are passionate about learning new skills.
Some of the responsibilities in the role will be:
- Creating, editing and updating documentation products to enable customer personnel to operate, maintain and repair complex communication systems
- Preparation of data modules in accordance with international standards
- Implementation of tasks and progress reporting in a project and team oriented environment
- Reviewing customer requirements and other tender documents
- Regular exchange with external partners, System Designers and other departments about products and processes
You will play an important role in ensuring that we achieve our project goals in accordance with customer needs.
This opportunity requires a team player and a person with passion for keeping people safe.
You enjoy working in a technical environment and ideally have a background in Electrical/Electronic Systems or have served in the military.
We look for people with the right motivation who are willing to learn and navigate in complex systems.
You have appropriate qualification and/or relevant work experience in this field.
Experience in the following fields is favorable:
- Radio systems
- Maritime industry
- ILS and/or S-series standards (S1000D)
- Military Standards
- Creating XML modules
- BREX rules
- Reviewing ILS requirements
- Interpreting complex tech drawings, wiring diagrams, schematics, and/or specifications
We are in a global environment and therefore look for candidates who are good communicators, are able to travel if necessary and people who speak and write English fluently.
Repetition (see beginning of document)