A national asset for safety and security
Ensuring national and international territorial integrity and security in today's complex and shifting threat environments has become more and more challenging. Based on the Global 6000/6500 aircraft family from Bombardier, GlobalEye combines Saab’s Erieye Extended Range radar with an advanced suit of sensors and a multi-domain Command and Control (C2) system.
Peace, crisis or war
Today and in the future, national and global security challenges requires timely and correct information to national authorities in order to maintain peace and stability. GlobalEye is the only AEW&C solution on the market that can provide long-range air-, sea- and land surveillance in real time, from a single platform. GlobalEye is an airborne solution that will support government- and military forces with real time-information. Whether in times of peace, crisis or war.
Multi-domain sensors and C2
GlobalEye combines our expertise in complex systems integration, radar, command, control and communication systems into one powerful solution, and it is an example of what can be achieved when world leading systems integration meets world-leading systems.
Overview of GlobalEye's main sensors:
- Powerful new Erieye ER (Extended Range) radar to expand the detection distance for small and future targets
- Detection and tracking range significantly increased
- Designed to work in severe clutter and jamming conditions
- Adaptive Active Electronically Scanned Array (AESA) radar – energy is focused on areas or targets of interest
- Detects sea targets out to the elevated horizon.
- Detects small boats like jet-skis at long distances.
- The unique combination of Erieye ER and maritime surveillance radar allows for detection of objects down to the size of a periscope.
- Automatic Identification System (AIS), Electro-Optical System (EOS) and (Inverse Synthetic Aperture Radar) ISAR for identifying objects.
- Detects moving objects through long-range wide area Ground Moving Target Indication (GMTI).
- Radar images, weather-independent, with a dedicated radar.
- Ultra-long range business jet, ideally suited for special missions applications, >11 h endurance
- GlobalEye’s instrumented range is well above 350NM (650 km)
- Excellent airfield performance, 6500 ft, allows the use of smaller airports
- Full self-protection suite
Operational endurance and crew comfort
The Global 6000/6500 aircraft from Bombardier adds over 11 hours of operational endurance, state-of-the-art avionics, and ideal working conditions for all crew members, making it perfectly suited for AEW&C missions.
”GlobalEye is a strategic asset that manages and controls information and can distribute it to relevant authorities.” Aircraft commander Rickard describes a mission.