Saab processes the following personal data in connection with visits to our facilities:
- National ID number
- Passport number (if Swedish national ID number is not provided)
- Citizenship (if Swedish national ID number is not provided)
- Name of the organisation you represent on the day of the visit
- Duration of visit
- Entry log of our visit
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- Car registration number (if you use the visitors’ parking)
- Surveillance camera (“CCTV”) recordings or images
The personal data is collected directly from you or from the organisation that you represent, or through the use of CCTV.
Saab processes your personal data for the purposes to comply with national security legislation and to maintain safety and security at the facilities.
Saab will process your personal data for the following legal reasons:
- in order to comply with national security legislation (e.g. security legislation or security protection agreements entered into with government authorities)
- when it is necessary in order to fulfil a contract with you or your employer
- when it is necessary to process your personal data for purposes that concern Saab’s legitimate interests and when the interest in processing the data is greater than your interest in the data not being processed (e.g. when processing is performed to maintain safety and security at the facilities)
Saab will store your personal data for ten (10) years if Saab is required to process the personal data according to Swedish national security legislation. If your personal data is processed to maintain safety and security at the facilities, it will be stored for three (3) years.
Read more about your rights and how to get in touch with Saab here.