Saab processes the following personal data for job applicants:
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- Position applied for
- Current employment
- Job experience
- Qualifications (such as language skills, computer knowledge and special skills)
- Other information provided by you in your CV and/or cover letter
- Photographs as may be included in your CV or personal letter
- Correspondence with Saab during the recruitment process
- Results from knowledge tests or personality tests
Saab may ask you to provide additional information in order to perform a security assessment. In any such case, you can find more information here:
Saab processes your personal data to administer your job application and assess your skills and suitability for the position and to communicate with you during the recruitment process.
The legal basis for our processing is that it is in our legitimate interests to process your personal data to manage and conclude the recruitment process. It is also in a job applicants interest to be able to apply for jobs at Saab and to participate in a recruitment process.
Personal data which you provide as part of your job application will be kept by Saab during a period of three (3) years.
Read more about your rights and how to get in touch with Saab here.