Consideration for people’s health and the protection of the environment is a core value for the Saab Group, and our suppliers have an important role in this work.
Environmental aspects and applicable environmental requirements must be identified and assessed with regard to the product’s complete life cycle, i.e. throughout development, production, use, maintenance, repairs and disposal. Based on this knowledge, active efforts to reduce environmental impact must be implemented, and the need for environmental information must be satisfied. A part of our products consist of subsystems and components developed and manufactured by suppliers. Hence, our suppliers’ environmental efforts are of fundamental importance to enable Saab to fulfill its environmental responsibility to customers and authorities.
The related documents provide information on the Saab Group environmental policy and the environmental requirements set by Saab Group for its Suppliers.
- General Environmental Requirements for Suppliers of Products and Services that will Not be Marketed or Resold by Saab (English) Document ID GMS-0139, Issue 2
- List of Hazardous Substances (English)
Document ID GMS-0110, Issue 16
- Environmental Policy (English)
Document ID WHY-0005, Issue 1
- Guideline - Chemical reporting, Environmental and Health Hazardous Material Reports and Material Declarations
Document ID GMS-0442, Issue 3
- REACH Executive Summary
Document ID GMS-0429
- Guidelines – Definitions and Reports in the Environmental Field
Document ID GMS-0248, Issue 4