BU Security Manager
Come and join our security team within Business Support at BA Dynamics as BU Security Manager for BU Training & Simulation and BU Barracuda. You will as BU Security Manager help enable and direct our business regarding security. Business Support is a staff function with competences within Ethics & Compliance, IT, Security, Quality incl. GDPR, Opex, Environment and Export Control.
We are looking for a driven and experienced person, passionate about security issues and with great understanding for our business.
As BU Security Manager you will be based in Huskvarna and work in an international environment where advanced security threats are part of the everyday business alongside complex IT environments and projects with high business impact.
In your role you will be responsible for analyzing and supporting the business in their risk mitigations and the task of identifying and prevent security threats of different nature. You will also support the business by handling external and internal security demands, and be a key player in handling incidents and raising security awareness.
Your main tasks will be:
- Provide expertise and support in tender processes and support legal and contractual management within the security area
- Direct, coordinate and control security management and ensure security risk conscious decision making throughout appointed unit/units
- Ensure that strategic objectives and security targets are put into practice and operations
- Lead and/or support the implementation of efficient security risk management practices, including security controls, in day-to day business and operations
- A university degree or equivalent competence acquired through work life experience in security risk management, crisis management and/or similar
- Solid experience regarding information security, including applicable information security standards (both national and international)
- Good communication skills in Swedish and English, verbal and written
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Several years of experience from working with security risk management, crisis management and/or similar
- Experience from working with Swedish protective security
- Experience from working for government authorities or in a global company including understanding of information and cyber security related issues in the business process
- Management experience
- Experience from working with incident handling and/or incident investigations
- Ability to build and maintain networks and good relations inside as well as outside your own organization
You are a true team player, always focusing on the team results, whether the team is the security team, the business area, group functions or Saab as a company
Personal qualities will be of great importance and it is paramount that you are trustworthy with strong ethics and personal integrity. You understand the need for balanced security in a business driven environment. As a security manager at Saab you are likely to get in contact with classified information. This position requires that you pass a security vetting based on the current regulations around/of security protection. For positions requiring security clearance additional obligations on citizenship may apply.
What you will be a part of
Dynamics, a Business Area within Saab, offers support weapons, missiles, torpedoes, sensors, signature management systems, training and simulation systems, unmanned underwater vehicles as well as tactical products and support solutions for the commercial and defense markets.
The security function at Business Area Dynamics is a team consisting of competences such as site security, security administration, information security and security risk management among other things. As BU Security Manager you will report to BA Dynamics Head of Security.
We apply ongoing selection for this recruitment which means that the position may be filled prior to the job ads expiration date. If you feel confident that you match the profile described above - please forward you application as soon as possible. We welcome your application in both English and Swedish.
Do you want to get to know our business and our people a little bit better? Here you can find some stories told by our employees.
If you are interested in what benefits you can take part of as an employee at Saab in Sweden, you can read more about them here
Saab is a company with a strong people-orientation. We offer a friendly work environment where we support and help each other to be at our best. Continuous learning, career & talent development and employee well-being are examples of areas where we always put the strongest effort to offer great opportunities.