IT Business Analyst
Do you want to contribute to a safer world and work as an IT Business Analyst at Saab? We are looking for a person that really know how to make things happen and want to be a part of a journey setting up a specialist centre supporting the whole of Saab with IT.
Saab is currently expanding internationally towards becoming a multi-domestic company acting according to security and government regulations with the focus on delivering on business needs. IT play an important role and now need to build for the future where we are looking for talented individuals with experience in requirement management and interest to bridge between business and IT.
As an IT Business Analyst at Group IT, you will get to work closely with different functions across the Saab organization as well as within Saab IT and act as the link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives. This will require you to have an interest and understanding of the business insights and you will analyze the incoming business needs and translate them into system requirements of new services but also to receive and evaluate requirements for future solutions and upgrades.
You have deep technical knowledge and the ability to lead, motivate and develop relationships both externally and internally. Good judgement and flexibility to handle and respond to unexpected situations. Dialogue with the business units, responsibility for working methods and workflows will be an important part of your job as well as collaboration with maintenance and other IT departments.
The Main tasks for an IT Business Analyst are:
- Planning and facilitate workshops with stakeholders to identify, analyse, challenge and document all business needs and requirements
- Breaking down high-level requirements into functional IT requirements in a clear and understandable format
- Assure quality by secure that requirements are able to be tested/verified
- Translate business requirements into process and system specifications and data flows
- Support and participate in the solution selection process by defining the requirements
- Identify the business consequences and risks with solution alternatives for process, organisation, tools and information
- Identify potential improvements in close collaboration with business representatives
- Continuously improving the business analysis process
Do you have the qualifications we are looking for?
- You have a strong business acumen and strategic understanding
- You are passionate about understanding the business and it´s processes
- You have an analytical ability to elicit, find patterns and identify opportunities in a structured manner
- You have a high customer focus and are used to interpret and translate requirements to solutions that create customer and business value
- You have excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing and can describe complex things in a simple and comprehensive way
- You are focused on common interests, to build trust and partnership and reach common goals
- You enjoy creating new relationships and expanding your network
- You have a strong ability to plan and prioritizing your own work and the work of others
- You are a genuine team player who thinks the team goes before the individuals
To thrive in the role and live up to expectations, we believe you have:
- An Academic education in IT, Computer Science, System Management or Engineering
- at least three years of experience of project- and assignment work
- worked in the interface between business and IT
- excellent communication skills in Swedish and English, verbal and written
This position requires that you pass a security vetting based on the current regulations around/of security protection. For positions requiring security clearance additional obligations on citizenship may apply.
What you will be a part of
As part of the new Resource & Competence Centre, we are on a mission to provide the whole of Saab IT with a centre of excellence and a home for experts with the important competences needed in order to support Saab's diversified portfolio of projects and services. Within the organisation Business Analysis & Architecture we focus on specialists within the areas of requirement and business analysis and IT Architecture.
We are primary partner in early stages and projects, we help Saab’s business grow by developing new and improve existing solutions/services within the development environments nationally and internationally.
The position is preferable stationed in Linköping, Stockholm, Järfälla, Göteborg or Huskvarna.
Observe that you can send us your application in either Swedish or English.
During the summer, it may take some time before you receive an update. Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and that the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement. Last application day 2021-08-31.
Read more about us here
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.