Production Quality Engineer
Are you the new member in the Quality team in Karlskoga motivated by working with quality management and continuous improvement to satisfy customers and to inspire others to do the same?
We are searching for 2 Production Quality Engineer who will work within the production in Björkborn, Karlskoga.
The Quality team that today consists of 15 people are responsible for managing, supporting and verifying the quality of the production chain up to delivery. This requires close collaboration with the engineering, procurement, production and program department to achieve the desired results.
The Quality Engineer has overall quality responsibility for the production process, which means that methods and procedures are designed to ensure the quality of the product.
- Lead and coordinate quality and improvement work in production
- Plan and conduct FMEA, control plans and capability analysis
- Plan, participate in and follow up that verifications / qualifications are performed
- Investigate root causes to deviations, define corrective actions and follow up on implementation
- Conduct quality audits (product and process)
As a Production Quality Engineer, you are a person with a drive and integrity, with a passion for working with quality and continuous improvement. You are analytical, good at communicating and can easily collaborate with other people.
To succeed the ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor or higher degree in quality, engineering or equivalent
- Minimum two years of relevant professional experience within quality management
- Experience in working with different quality tools
- Very good communication skills in English and Swedish, both verbal and written
- Driving license is required
- Knowledge of ISO9001
- Experience of LEAN
This position requires that you pass a security vetting based on the current regulations around/of security protection. For positions requiring security clearance additional obligations on citizenship may apply
What you will be part of
Dynamics, a business area of Saab, offers ground combat weapons, missile systems, torpedoes, sensor systems, unmanned underwater vehicles and signature management systems for armed forces as well as remotely operated vehicles and security systems for the offshore industry and nuclear power plants.
Read more about us here
Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and that the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement
We welcome your application in both English and Swedish.
Do you want to get to know our business and our people a little bit better? Here you can find some stories told by our employees.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.