Next Generation Public Safety Solution
SAFE provides fire and rescue services a new and unique enterprise wide unified public safety platform, enabling streamlined workflow and deployment through assistive automation and event triggers. Required functions and features are implemented through an advanced configuration framework, enabling continuous adaptability and improvement, without the need for product development.
Business and operational benefits of SAFE
SAFE has a proven track record in delivering improved business and operational benefits, whilst increasing customer confidence and satisfaction:
- Embedded Configuration Framework - enabling continuous change within the system with minimal or zero development. This provides
significant cost savings in being able to deliver new functionality at speed.
- Enhanced Contact Management - by combining diverse sources of communications, including social media, direct messaging,
conventional voice & data and digital media. SAFE delivers communications channels seamlessly to the user, providing
improved accessibility to communication with the general public and supporting agencies.
- DCS and ESN Ready - providing enhanced quick access radio and LTE functionality all within a single command and control user interface, further streamlining operational workflow.
- Cost savings through a Single Unified Platform - by combining Command, Control and Communications through a single intuitive user interface, SAFE delivers cost savings both in terms of procurement and implementation and in ongoing support costs.
- Fire Survival Guidance - dynamic decision support capability to assist users with call triage and structured call handling models.
- 99.999% System Availability - with zero downtime for upgrades and new releases.
- Common Operational Picture - SAFE offers a unique enterprise wide solution with a number of client access user options including Web
and Mobile that provide the same common picture as presented within the control room. This brings significant advantages for officers and incident ground commanders in having a consistent live view of operational activity which can be updated in real time.
- Flexible Deployment Options - SAFE can be deployed though a number of methodologies including cloud, hybrid and on premise hosting.
- Pre-Determined and Dynamic Resource Mobilising - supporting fire and rescue service response policies and dynamic mobilising of the nearest and most appropriate resources.
- Mature System Interfaces - open API Architecture combined with a rich layer of Industry standard interfaces.
- Open Source Mapping - SAFE incorporates a flexible approach to geospatial data delivering advanced data sets from ordnance survey coupled with data from multiple sources.
Configure new functions without development
SAFE is the only Command and Control solution that allows customers to build their own functions and features through configuration, without the need for additional development. SAFE also comes with rich functionality as standard and includes fire service operational core capabilities.
Inviting user-led innovation
Powerful, feature rich supporting modules are provided through the Configuration Framework, including: