System complexity and the human factor is the most common root cause to network failures and information loss. To counter these challenges, our design rules are built to keep non-required functions (e.g. dead code) at a minimum. At the same time our solutions have a high degree of automation for systems control and management in order to approach zero touch – Thereby reducing complexity and through this the risk of network failure.
Affordability by infrastructure cost sharing
Maintaining assurance and security levels throughout the system lifecycle is crucial. By utilizing a number of different solutions, we manage to increase trustworthiness in both hardware and software. This enables infrastructure cost sharing (e.g. XaaS) through mechanisms for trust deficit mitigations, which in turn means increased affordability. Let us show you some examples:
- Our patented:
- Moving Target Defense-solution for micro-segmentation and
- AI/ML based defensibility mechanism to countermeasure incidents.
- Supply chain attacks are efficiently safeguarded by our Software Supply Chain, which ensures we remain in control.
- By applying formal methods to the data plane implementation, we elevate the information assurance levels of the software defined network solutions.
- Physically separated user- and management plane.
- All Saab personnel working with critical networks are furnished with proper security clearance.
Ensuring required security levels
Our long and vast experience within information security and classified systems, ensure that we can bring joint projects through the required framework and certification processes in order to ensure the required security levels.
The threat landscape and damage control
In addition, we continually monitor the threat landscape and in worst case scenarios offer high speed patching services to ensure damage control and thereby maintain agreed service levels.
Additional products and services
- Software defined Cross Domain Solutions such as;
- Policy Enforcement Points incl. APIs to support systems such as SIEMs.
- Diode, Filter (incl. streaming data), By-pass, etc
- Crypto, Firewall, Data classifiers, etc
- Data center fabric including L2 switching, L3 routing with support for a selected set of military/civil standardized/proprietary access solutions.
- As a fundamental component to build combat clouds, we encourage our customers to use our secure cloud platform EGIRA.
- Deterministic and defendable datalink networks with deployable land nodes, e.g. through DCIS, airborne and naval nodes. Read more below.
Vehicle Electronics Solutions
9LV Combat Management System
Watch and listen to our Product Manager, Stefan Hagdahl, when he explains our offer within Critical Networks.
Highly integrated process – cost efficiency through the lifecycle
Our integrated service-, design-, and product organization ensures a safe and accelerated digitalization process. Combined with our extensive training solutions, and continuous operational development, it result is a cost effective solution throughout the system lifecycle.