R5 RIC - analogue into digital
R5 RIC Radar Interface Communication is a cost effective tool transforming advanced analogue radar systems into the digital age, with all the modern signal filtering and analysis tools available. R5 RIC can also be used as a protocol converter for digital radar signals.
R5 RIC Radar Interface Computer features cutting edge signal acquisition and processing for high resolution digital radar video.
R5 RIC has flexible interfaces enabling radars from a variety of manufacturers to be used. This opens up for legacy radars to be integrated with any multi-sensor command and control system.
R5 RIC extends operational lifetime of legacy systems making them a highly viable alternative compared to buying a new radar system.
R5 RIC can easily be remotely controlled and monitored over Ethernet or RS232. Software for easy configuration and monitoring is delivered with the product.
- Compatible with a variety of radars
- Flexible hardware interfaces
- Excellent performance and reliability
- Acquisition with up to 16-bit per sample
- Dual acquisition at up to 100 Msps
- Built in NTP client
- Support for ACP/ARP
- Optional support for Syncro
- Full remote configuration and monitoring over Ethernet/RS232
- Limited monitoring and configuration over web interface
- Advanced Windows based configuration and monitoring tool software included