Compiling your situational picture
The Track Data Fusion Engine (TDFE) is a high performance multi-sensor tracker and correlator. It effectively establishes one track for each target by fusing measurements from a mix of active and passive sensors together with tracks provided by other systems.
It can easily be configured for use in various surveillance applications such as air defence ground environment, combat management systems on ships, airborne early warning, and coastal surveillance systems.
TDFE fuses sensor sources such as ADS-B, AIS, Electronic Support Measures (ESM) and Electronic Counter Measures (ECM).
- Performs multi-sensor tracking
- Performs track correlation
- Performs target identification according to Nato standards
- Operates in the air, surface or sub-surface domains
- Very high capacity without performance degradation
- Suitable for covering very large areas
- Support for automatic, semi-automatic and manual tracking and correlation modes
- Scalable from single sensor system to systems with more than 100 sensors
The scalable stand-alone design makes the TDFE easily customised and suitable for new command and control systems as well as older systems in need of an upgrade. The straightforward design ensures an effortless integration with new sensors and surveillance systems. It has very high track and sensor capacity, but is equally suitable for small single sensor systems.