Airborne mission management for any platform
The 9Airborne C2 is a complete C2/Mission Management solution. Mission flexibility is at the core of 9Airborne C2. Saab is an established manufacturer and sub-supplier within the military and civilian aircraft industry, with extensive experience producing command and control systems.
Over time, we have adapted 9Airborne C2 to a number of hardware platforms, sensors and sub-systems, installing it on fixed and rotary winged aircraft to suit different mission types. 9Airborne C2 comprises a fully developed mission management solution, which is in operation today.
The solution supports, but is not limited to:
- Core mission management functionality (route planning, sensor control, local situation picture)
- Air, sea and ground surveillance (target detection, identification and classification)
- Search and rescue coordination (SAR reporting, cooperation unit handling and search area management)
- Weapon management (threat evaluation and weapon allocation, vectoring, mission assign)
- ISR (capture EOS, image optimization), ELINT/COMINT (identification and classification).
9Airborne C2 comprises the renowned Saab Track Data Fusion Engine (TDFE) for sensor data fusion and correlation of tracks for enhanced situational awareness.
Based on our experience of installing 9Airborne C2 on numerous platforms, our console suits any available space – from confined rotary wing cabins, to commercial airliner-size cabins. Its Human-Machine Interface (HMI) is designed to ensure that every member of the personnel on board can interact with system information in real time, thus meeting the needs of operators, whatever their mission.