Sealed, signed, secured
The transport packaging solution provides safe transportation of hazardous CBRNe samples and toxic industrial chemicals. Easy to handle even in full protection clothing and approved for air, land, sea and rail transports.
- One container solution for any need
- Certified for transport of a wide array of toxic, biological, infectious, organic, radioactive and chemical samples
- Tested and approved for transport of explosives (10g)
- Certified for transportation by road, railway, sea and air according to ADR, RID, IMDG-code and ICAO-TI/IATA
- Safe transportation and storage of hazardous materials without any risk of leakage
- Easy to handle, even with protective clothing
- Low weight and available in several colours
- All labelling and transport documents for the shipment is included
The outer case is made of aluminum with reinforced edges and there is a holder for a UN sign on the outside. The case has an internal lining of a shock absorbent material as protection for the transport container. The lid is secured to the case with eight toggled fasteners. On the inside, there are four separate compartments for storage of UN signs, lock seals, shipping documentation, sampling documents, instruction manual and accessory list.
The transportation container is made of stainless steel and lined with a shock absorbing material, specially designed for housing a 1 liter or a 250 ml assaying vessel. The insert is enclosed in absorbent material with absorbency of 1 liter fluid.
CBRNe transport packaging
The solution is tested and approved for transportations of 10 grams of explosives and type A agents.
The CBRNe transport packaging is approved for transportation by SP Technical Research Institute of Sweden and Bofors Test Center according to the regulations of
- ADR, RID, IMDG, ICAO, IATA and UN
- 4BU/Class 6.2/S/YR/S/SP-27 28 02-ID
- 4B/X20/S/YR/S/SP-27 28 03-ID
- UN 1A2V/X9/S/YR/S/SP-367002-ID