Ground-Launched long range fires capability
Developed in partnership with Boeing, our GLSDB is exceptionally flexible, highly effective and accurate over long distances.
Capable of reverse slope engagements and defeating multiple threats ranging from hardened facilities to soft-skin assets, GLSDB adds another dimension to your capabilities.
Designed to engage from any angle, our GLSDB provides supreme flexibility and complements existing ballistic trajectory weapons.
GLSDB builds upon the proven and successful Small Diameter Bomb Increment (SDB I) and Multiple Launch Rocket System rockets. SDB is a 250-pound class weapon with an Advanced Anti-Jam GPS System-aided Inertial Navigation System, combined with a multipurpose, penetrating blast-and-fragmentation warhead and programmable electronic fuze.
- Increased range
- Guided artillery
- Accuracy to within one metre
- All angle, all aspect attack, even targets behind launch point
- Multiple rockets to act against many targets, with near-simultaneous impact
- All-weather, 24/7 capability
- Terrain avoidance, such as mountains
- Cave-breaching capability
- Launchable from hidden or protected positions to avoid detection
- Programmable impact and delay fuzing for deep penetration or proximity height-of-burst
- SDB Focused Lethality Munition (FLM) variant for low collateral damage
- Laser SDB variant for moving target capability