Support for efficient helicopter operations
For decades we have provided effective support solutions worldwide for both rotary and fixed-wing aircraft. A support solution provided by us guarantees that your system creates optimum value throughout its life cycle.
Our legacy has always been about providing maximum performance and efficiency with effective resources. We are known for our strong heritage and we have over a century of experience delivering adaptable, flexible and cost-efficient support solutions to our aviation customers.
Our key strength is securing the delivery of cost-effective support solutions for customers, from single services to complete undertakings for your aircraft fleet availability. We have developed a flexible and comprehensive product portfolio to meet demanding customers support needs.
In order to improve availability and cost efficiency we thoroughly analyse each customer’s specific operational needs. Our goal is to provide a support solution where we interact perfectly with the customer’s own organisation. No gaps. No overlap.
Your long-term partner
- Continuous airworthiness management and fleet management services for customer aircraft fleets
- Maintenance, inspection and overhaul of aircraft platforms at line and base level, including implementation of service bulletins and major modifications
- Component maintenance, repair and overhaul
- Monitoring, control and replenishment of storage levels
- Lifecycle optimisation of platform utilisation and its support resources
- Training - management, administration and execution of training for or air and ground crew personnel
- Delivery of design services for aircraft, airborne equipment and support equipment
- Delivery of production services for aircraft, airborne equipment and support equipment
- Flight operation including aircrew services and flight line
- Lease return assessment and reporting to leasing companies
Why use Saab for lease returns?
We are operator independent and can perform all necessary steps needed for handling a lease return. We have strong support from manufacturers and a global network.
Design and modifications
We can, thru our EASA approved Part-21.J.108 organization, offer complete modification and repair solutions including:
- Requirement capture
- Installation and certification work
- FMV / Swedish Armed Forces
- Scandinavian Air Ambulance
- Swedish Maritime Administration
Standards and certificates
- EASA Part-21 J, G
- EASA Part-145
- EASA Part-M
- EASA Part-147
- RML-V-5J, -5JA, -5G
- RML-V-6A, -6D
Quality and Environment
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001