Inform and empower your workforce
SAFE enables the effective management of all types of demand through diverse communication channels, by accurately identifying and assessing threat, harm and risk through assistive automation.
SAFE rapidly and accurately identifies repeat contact and vulnerable people, informing and empowering operators to make decisions by providing clear and concise information and guidance.
Business and operational benefits of SAFE:
SAFE has a proven track record in delivering improved business and operational benefits, whilst increasing customer confidence and satisfaction:
- Effective demand management of all types of contact including Social Media, Direct Messaging and Virtual Assistants through modern skills based communication channels increasing the public’s accessibility to services.
- Streamlined workflows for data capture and resource recommendation enabling accelerated emergency response.
- Support for a number of dispatch methods including fully automated and/or voiceless dispatch for lower priority incidents, allowing operators to focus on higher priority and time critical incidents.
- Real-time and historical data delivered and visualised through embedded Business Intelligence dashboards. Giving powerful and accessible insights into the current operational picture and assisting in effective management of demand.
- Lower cost of ownership through a single unified On-Premise or Cloud deployed solution.
- Access Anywhere – a geographically independent application delivered through various client presentations including web based and mobile apps.
- Common, consistent and intuitive role-based user interface replicated across all client types, reducing training requirements across the user base.
- 99.999% availability with zero downtime for upgrades.
- Embedded configuration framework enabling continuous change in function and feature workflow, with lower cost of change.
- OpenAPI architecture, enabling rapid and simplified integrations to third party systems.
Configure new functions without development
SAFE is the only Command and Control solution that enables its customers to build their own functions and features through configuration, without the need for additional development. SAFE also comes with hundreds of functions as standard and includes numerous core capabilities.
Inviting user-led innovation
SAFE's embedded configuration framework enables police forces to adopt a police specific template configuration and then modify the functions, features and operational workflow to ensure specific requirements are met.
Flexibility within capability is key
Police services around the world are facing an increasing wide range of challenges. Examples of these include operational, financial, technological, political and sociological challenges. Our trusted police service are expected to overcome all of these and continue to perform miracles in becoming agile and adaptable in times of enormous and continuous change.
Successful implementation of SAFE into Nottinghamshire Police
Saab’s next generation unified command and control system, SAFE, is now live with Nottinghamshire Police, one of four UK police forces to benefit from SAFE’s advanced market leading Public Safety capabilities.
SAFE enables operators to make the correct assessment of Threat, Harm and Risk posed to the public and first responders. The platform has a proven track record in delivering improved business and operational benefits, whilst increasing customer confidence and satisfaction.