Wide area surveillance
By providing a consolidated situational picture and necessary support to monitor it, Sirius Surveillance will be your invisible gatekeeper against constantly evolving threats.
The sensors complement each other with different characteristics creating high accuracy direction finding and geo-location, beyond the horizon reach and coverage of the complete RF spectrum including both communication and radar signals.
Utilising full sensor potential
What if you could connect all available sensors in a multi-sensor network with centralised coordinated management and automated tasking of sensor resources? Sirius Surveillance will give you that advantage.
It provides central functions for automated track correlation, geo-location and classification of platforms and creates an enhanced situational picture, from air and surface targets, which is consolidated on local, regional and national levels. External input from other sources helps to focus on targets of interest.
Robust and selective algorithms for processing and identification/classification of signals allow automated operation in dense signal environments.
Automated functions for anomaly detection support monitoring of the situational picture.
Sensor supremacy by Saab
Saab has decades of experience of developing complex systems encompassing passive sensors and data fusion.
Today, these systems provide armed forces and intelligence services around the world with the silent power they need to detect, locate and understand signals, without revealing themselves.
- Operationally proven, high performance sensors
- Antenna configurations for direction finding and high gain/sensitivity
- Wide coverage of the RF spectrum, communication and non-communication signals
- Software defined waveform processing and demodulation
- Robust and selective signal processing and classification/identification
- User-programmable emitter/platform libraries and demodulators
- Mission based tasking and reporting, supporting highly automated operation
- Enhanced situational picture and early warning
- Data also from other sources e.g. radar, Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast (ADS-B), Automatic Identification System (AIS) and Electronic Order of Battle (EOB)
- Fully network-enabled with remote control, multi-user environment and replication of data
- Integration to external command and control
Sirius is a family of innovative and networked passive sensor systems based on common architecture and with a domain specific edge. It provides a complete synergistic capability for Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance – beyond the scope of individual sensors.
Today these systems provide armed forces and intelligence services around the world with the silent power required to turn signals into knowledge, whilst remaining undetected.