Airborne Computer Systems
With the unique expertise of developing entire aircraft systems, Saab provide highly configurable distributed integrated computing systems. These ITAR free systems implement the core of today’s avionics systems. The Saab expertise ensure correct implementation of customer requirements, equipment architecture and integration. This systems hardware and software platform enable integration of multiple functions traditionally implemented as standalone items in federated systems.
Saab's Airborne Computer Systems can be integrated with many aircraft types for civil and military platforms.
- Gripen: Safety critical avionics core computers
- Pilatus PC-21: Mission and Graphics computers
- NH90: Mission Tactical Computer, Core Management Computer
- A400M: High-Lift Control and Monitoring System
- UAV (fixed- and rotary wing) – Mission and Communication Computer
Applications in focus:
- Safety Critical Core Computers for Flight Management
- Advanced Video & Graphics Computers
- Mission and Graphics Computer
- Communication Computers
- Stores Management Computers
- Utility & Monitoring Computers
- Avionics Management Computers