AviCom - Secure Radio & Audio Management System
AviCom’s modular concept enables system scalability and adaptability to meet current and future requirements. AviCom effectively connects and manages communications assets, simplifying crew communication and improving flight safety.
AviCom’s distributed architecture results in a redundant system, with enhanced fault tolerance, system reliability and flight safety. Customisable Human-Machine Interface (HMI) facilitates tailoring to be consistent with the rest of the specified aircraft avionics.
AviCom allows a flexible installation configuration of up to 32 Nodes (with a maximum of 16 Operator Interface Units) to meet user requirements. AviCom is an ideal solution where commonality is required across multiple platforms.
AviCom can be tailored as follows:
- The Human Machine Interface (HMI) can be adapted to meet specific customer requirements
- Integration of Customer specific radios, radio navigation receivers and other equipment.
Various intercom strategies can be implemented in an AviCom System, the following options available:
- Group intercom - Whole aircraft
- Pre-defined intercom groups
- Dynamic intercom groups
- Point to Point intercom connections
- Intercom group priority - when overriding conditions dictate, such as " All Call" or "Emergency Call"
- Basic Intercom Audio Management
- High Quality Digital Audio
- Fault Tolerant Architecture
- Adaptable and Scalable System
- Management and control of Standard Aviation Transceivers
- Management and control of Radio Navigation Receivers
- Management and control of ECCM Radios
- Multiple Level Clear/Secure Audio Management, including national and coalition secure
- Installation Flexibility
- User Friendly User Interface
- Night Vision Goggle (NVG) compatibility
- ITAR Free
- Easy integration to “Green Aircraft”